Friday, November 30, 2007

It's A Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is our newest addition added to our family. She was born at 1;42 PM. The magic drug started dripping at 8:30 AM. So we were inlabour for about 5 hours and a few minutes. This was the easiext delivery I had ever experienced. It was very quick. I got my first epidural at 12:15 and it did not take. They were giving me the next epidural and I was experiencing the need to push. As soon as the epidural was finished and I was on my back they were calling for the doctor. You know not enough time for the meds to work. It take a little pain off the contractions, but not everything else that was happening to my body. I felt every contraction during this labour except for about 10 min. during the pushing stage.
She is a true blessing from the Lord. She had a knot in her cord, it was tied in a KNOT, and merconium in the amniotic sack. They were able to asperate her before she took her first breath. She was rated a 5 and then a 9 on the APGAR score. The doctor and nurses say she is a healthy baby. The Lord is constantly showing me he is in control. Some of us are little more hard headed than others. I want to thank the Lord for all my blessings he has so freely blessed me with. Look for more pics in a day or so. Kelsey took my camera home and I do not have the pictures of all the vistors for the first night. I am going to try my best to do them today. I feel GREAT!!!!!!!! Thank God I am really going to need to feel great to take care of my 4 blessings from above. I can't wait to add the extra pics and tell everyone what her siblings and other family members thought of her!!!!!!!!!!!!










1 comment:

Alicia Brunson said...

She is precious! She looks like Elizabeth to me.